Creating monitors with Bitping requires a project. This allows for nesting of multiple endpoints within each to keep organised.
- Click on Add a new project
- Give your project a name related to your endpoints.
- Click on Add a new monitor
- Select your desired test type
Bitping supports Ping, Load Testing, DNS Propagation, HTTP Verbs, HLS Stream Testing and Selenium Testing with plans of adding more testing types.
- Each test supports:
- Colour - Will be displayed on your monitor charts
- Name - Keep your monitors organised
- Test Frequency - This is how often your monitor will be tested. Ranging from 15s to 1 hour.
- Host - This is the endpoint you want to be tested.
- Location Filter - Here you can select a region(s) you want your monitor tested in.
- That’s it, click add monitor!
In a few moments you will see your dashboard fill with beautiful data.
Be sure your Bitping account has balance.